the classic City break destination
1st day, Arrival Day
Upon arrival in Athens, you will meet with our local representative at the airport and be transfered to your hotel. Once you settle in, you are free to stroll in the old town Plaka district. A greek dinner will be served in a selected restaurant.
2nd day, Athens City Tour
In the morning, after breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and begin a sightseeing guided tour of the centre of Athens with its Parliament at the constitution square, the Evzones in their traditional uniform and the Presidential Residence (former Kings Palace), the Acropolis and the Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathenian marble Stadium which was refurbished a second time in 1895 for the first Olympics in 1896 and the new Acropolis Museum which is focused on the findings of the archaeological site of the Acropolis. At noon you will enjoy your lunch (optional ) in a selected Restaurant. Back to hotel and the rest of the day at leisure.
3rd day, Athens Garden - East Attica Tour (optional )
Your tour leads first to Cape Sounion where you will visit the famous temple of Poseidon. On the way back to Athens you will visit a private museum with its unique gallery of contemporary greek art, folk art and taste several country entree specials. Late afternoon back to your hotel. Relax and farewell dinner at Hotel, or in a selected restaurant.
4th Day, Departure
After breakfast check out your hotel and we will arrange your transfer from hotel to Athens International airport for your flight back home, or extension e.g. holidays on one of the famous cycladic islands , Paros, Naxos, Mykonos, or Santorini
Package Prices per person in €
(Minimum participation of 4 persons)
|01.10.18 - 31.03.19 off season
|01.04.19 - 21.06.19 & 01.09.19 - 31.10.19 High season
|22.06.19 - 31.08.19 middle season
Individual travelers and Singles will have the opportunity to have at specific dates double room for single occupancy at no additional charge.
* Reduction for 3rd person sharing double room and children up to 12 years old on request
- Arrival and departure transfer from Athens Airport to hotel and return by private taxi, Bus/Minibus
- 3 nights with breakfast (buffet) in Athens in a selected hotel (4*). Accommodation in room with private facilities
- The Athens Sightseeing half day guided Tour (from 6 paying Persons private guide)
- the welcome and the farewell dinner according to the program
- All Taxes and services
- Multilingual Agency Service & attention during your stay in Greece
Not included are:
Entrance fees, porterage and graduities of any kind, the optional services, excursions and program points to be offered localy, e.g.
- The East Attica Tour, incl. visit of the unique galerie with snacks and wine arrangement
Booking request :
For more informations and details please contact us here !