the classic City break destination
1st day, Arrival Day
Upon arrival in Athens, you will meet with our local representative at the airport and be transfered to your hotel. Once you settle in, you are free to stroll in the old town Plaka district. The dinner will be served in a typical greek restaurant.
2nd day, Athens City Tour (optional)
In the morning, after breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and begin a sightseeing guided tour of the centre of Athens with its Parliament at the constitution square, the Evzones in their traditional uniform and the Presidential Residence (former Kings Palace), the Acropolis and the Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathenian marble Stadium which was refurbished a second time in 1895 for the first Olympics in 1896 and the new Acropolis Museum which is focused on the findings of the archaeological site of the Acropolis. At noon you will enjoy your lunch in a selected Restaurant in Plaka (Athens old town). Back to hotel and the rest of the day at leisure.
3rd day, Athens Garden - East Attica Tour with highlights (optional)
Day at leisure, or special excursion to Cape Sounion. Visit the famous temple of Poseidon. On the way back to Athens you will visit a private museum with its unique gallery of contemporary greek and folk art and taste several country entree specials. Early afternoon back to your hotel. Relax and farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant.
4th Day, Departure
After breakfast check out your hotel and we will arrange your transfer from hotel to Athens International airport for your flight back home, or extension e.g. holidays on one of the famous cycladic islands , Paros, Naxos, Mykonos or Santorini
The Package Prices are per person in €
||additional day /BB
|01.10.18 - 31.03.19 off season
|01.04.19 - 20.09.19 High season
|21.09.19 - 31.10.19 middle season
- Arrival and departure transfer from Athens Airport to hotel and return by private taxi, Bus/Minibus
- 3 nights with breakfast (buffet) in a selected hotel (4*) in Athens. Accommodation in room with private facilities
- the welcome and the farewell dinner, as well as the lunch during the Athens Sightseeing Tour in selected typical tavernas and restaurants according to the programm
- All Taxes and services, as well as Airport assistance and attention during your stay in Greece
- Entrance fees, porterage and graduities of any kind, the optional services to be offered, excursions and program points, e.g.
- The Athens Sightseeing Tour by A/C Motorcoach with licensed multilingual speaking Guide
- as well as the East Attica Tour with incl. wine arrangement with snacks and local specials
Booking request :
For more informations and details please contact us here !